Friday 29 April 2016

Silence Is Golden

I was told by my science teacher in year 9 that "Silence is golden!" when I failed to hear the call for the register to be taken. That moment of lapsed attention resulted in a break-time detention, while I struggled to explain why "silence was golden" in 100 words. Needless to say, I struggled, because, erm, silence doesn't translate easily to the written word for me: even while I'm writing this, the words make a noise in my head.

But in this modern world of communications, the exact opposite is true!

So firstly, I must apologise for the unnerving silence here: blogspot doesn't seem to like me posting images from my mobile device when, as we also know, that "a picture paints a thousand words".
With that in mind, I've decided to move on to tumblr for my blogging needs: take a look, let me know what you think.

I have also recently launched my website to promote my commercial mountaineering endeavours. Please come and take a look at http://www.mountainadventures.stevehobdell.com/

And here's to no more golden silence!

No comments:

Post a Comment